Saturday, June 21, 2008

Converstation with Xav

Xav left China at Thursday, June 12...I tried to stay with his more before he left...Xav was still weak, .....eating by the cube through stomach..not make any voice...not awake long time....I brought many many photo of us to show to him...and the Carton book he liked a lot...he looked at them carefully...

On Saturday, June 14, I sent Francois to airport, not long time get back home...he called me and said ' can you call france now? please call, Xav can speak!"....I was too shock to believe it...then I called Christine...she gave me Xav....I can hear he tried to talk....then I tried to talk to him slowly, very simple....I asked him " can you hear me?" in English, I hear he said very clearly "yes" in English....

On Wednesday, June 18, I talked to Xav...he can answer to me in Chinese "shi" "hao De", I asked him "do you love me?" he said "no"....(typical Xav...always say no to me...:-) I said " you should say "ai", then he said "ai"....in the end of the conversation, he gave me clearly bisou over the phone.....

On Tursday, Alex visited Xav in the hospital, he asked Xav "can you recognize me?" Xav answer in Franch "of course"... Tibo called Christine and talked to Xav...he said clearlly French words to him.....

On Friday, Christine called me, said Xav wrote three letter on the paper - "TEL", christine asked him, do you want to call? he said "yes"....then Christine asked him "do you want to call Frances?" he said "yes"....then I talked to him....I felt it's like a real "conversation".....in the end of the conversation, he said "Bao Bei", then bisou....

On Saturday, I called xav....I asked him "do you miss me", he said "dui ya".....he gave me bisou in the beginning and many bisou in the end....

It's not easy......life is never easy....but the "yes, shi, haode, ai...." which represent the "hope, love" give the full meaning of life...

So, in three month now, he can start talk several words in French, English and chinese, he eat and drink by himself...he joined the activities.....Xav is running towards the recovery.......recalled what the Doctor told us...this is a real mirocal already....!.....Alle! Xav! we will make it!


Frances

No comments: