Thursday, May 1, 2008

Xav hold my hand!

I visited Xav today in the afternoon..his eyes opened....I was not sure he wakes up or he can hear....I hold his hand and talked to him....I'm afraid he can't understand English, tried to speak the few French I know....told him many many times " Je t'aime, mon amour"......while I cried to him, I can feel his right hand hold me tighter with strong power.....then he pulled my hand toward him and trying to pull me closer....10' later, the nurse want me to leave...I told him I have to leave and come back tomorrow...when I wanted to draw my hand from his hand, I can feel he hold my hand tigh and don't want me go.......Chistine had the same experience this morning, she said when she had to leave, Xav moved his hand touch her cheek! We are sure he can feel us now......I couldn't help to cry outside, a nice English woman hold me and told me don't cry, to be strong...I told her...I cried not for weakness, because I'm so happy...no matter how badly his brain is damaged, he is still our Xav...with the little action he can make, he shows his love to us.....!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its a really big step! I am sure that Xavier feels your tears and your love. And his love to his mom and you...