Monday, April 14, 2008

Bacchus Wine! If you can help...

(We visited Xav on Sunday, he looks better and he is better day by day.....! When the family and Gwen and Emma talked to him, all of sudden his heart rate machine made big noise and show his heart beat much faster! the Nurse told us not cry, not to make him too exciting...! I'm sure he is the most active patient in Coma ever!)

But I have to say sorry to some friends here...I didn't read the blog very offen..(I heard from Emma that this blog becomes a place to old friends get together again), I didn't answer friend's email, telephone and SMS, I even didn't have time to go to hospital everyday...very very sorry for my being ruled....I have been running around creasily, my office, his office, hospital...

I more and more feel Xav's accident make everything like a big drama on the stage...it's definitely not only him...it's showing the typical life and people...

After Xav's accidence, his company Bacchus Wines' future became an issue....Fabrice suggested it might be wise decision that we put the company sleep, then at least when Xav comes back, he still have a healthy platform....I believe this is surly a very wise decision rationally...but my heart doesn't take it...I cried to Francois:"first, I'm sure Xav will be back...second, this is absolutely not a decision what he want...he is a fighter, if he knows we give up without fighting, he will be very disappointing...I will fight till the end for him..." then we discussed with other shareholders - Alex and Christopher and they quickly made the decision without any doubt that WE WILL CONTINUE THE BACCHUS WINES! Oliver and me take over the management of the company...Then the battle begins......everybody is new...me..Oliver (Thanks to Oliver! he is so brave to take over the responsibilities even he is new in this company and the country)...new accountant, new marketing person...

we had several meetings to update the inventory, fixed the new wine order, push the receivable, make the new sales plan....I'm very proud of the team that the March sales keeps good record....I bought a very cute Suzuki car for wine delivery for the company...Christopher helps with shipment, Alex will fly to Beijing to help! of course Francois (Tondusson) is busy on coordinating with all parties..

Of course, many many friends help!...Jennifer and Gwen from Shanghai offer help in the business from right beginning, Kafir is my nice adviser and trash bin that every time I throw my depress to him....I called some friends and clients to push the receivable for the company cash flow...many friends immediately react...lovely Boris even brought a big bag of cash from Tianjin to Beijing.....Dominique, the father of our new intern Pierre, he only met Xav once...he personally has 17 companies all over the world...after he heard the accidence, he said to Francois of course the company should continue and he will still send my son to China to work with Bacchus...then Dominique came to China, between his busy schedule he talks to Oliver and me for 5 hours on management issue of the company and gave valuable advise.....I thanked to him...he smiled wisely and said "why thanks, I believe you will do the same to me if I have problems, right?"

"We bring Passion to Life" is Bacchus Wine slogan......the logo of the company is even looks like him...this company is his baby, his dream, his passion, his days and nights.....I'm fighting for the company not for a business objective any more . I think it's the same to everybody who are working hard and helping on the company....it's for love, for hope.....

So if you can help, of course we need more clients and sales.....:) Bacchus Wines will keep the good, will be the best!


Frances


Bacchus Wines
We bring Passion to Life



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frances,

I am Stephan (Xavier's cousin), we saw each other, once, in Paris, 2 or 3 years ago.

I have registrar codes for Bachus-wines.net domain name. And I can contact very easily Guillaume Massol from G2Studio, who made the new website for Xav.

If you need any question, any help, about it, feel free to ask.

Sincerely

Stephan