Monday, April 7, 2008

Merci! Merci! True friends!



It is said when you are in bad situation, you'll find out who are your true friends, how nice that human being can, and you give then you can get in return... I never find it so true in my whole life...thanks to Xav..I learn from your accident and our friends....Merci! Merci!

When I got to the hospital in the morning of the accident on March 16 with Wolly, it was only Oliver, who just joined Xav's company not long ago. He was the first one informed, came to the hospital and signed the operation paper . I met him briefly once, when he told me "No, I would stay here with you", my heart takes him as a friend for whole life..... I sent the hotel staff, check Xav's cloth, called his parents....then 4 am, 5 am, I start realize how bad it can be, Wolly slept on the bench, Oliver started smoking first time after one year he quit smoking, I told myself I can hold it myself... I wont' bother the friends if it's very necessary....then 6 am, 7 am, I start shaking in the coldness...I called my best friend Lin, she said "wait, we will be right there!" in half a hour she came with her husband and another 4 friends.(Lin and Xiaochen, Popo and Zhoujuan, Zur and Da Ling, Panda Wong)...they were with me for the first three sleepless days and nights.....they handled the formalities, buying things, get me food, drinks, arrange things for Xav's parents' arrival....

Then Fabrice knows, then all friends knows....I received calls from all over the world....Fabric, Mika, Boris cried over the phone like a baby, they said “ i can do anything to help!" Fabric and friend Edward call French embassy to help the parents to get the visa within one hour in Barin and manage to get the Doctor of the French embassy to come to the hospital on Sunday...Patrick came from Hong Kong to hospital in the first time, personally took care of the insurance matters....Mika and Tom from the football team came to hospital.....

then the friends from all over the world come to the hospital:

From Beijing:

Michel, and Tom and football team members, they brought the new team shirt for Xav and even a good wish shirt from Irish team...Greg of Lamansarde offered the job to Wolly in his restaurant....
Catherine Du, Guillaume, Thibaut, Lara, Benoit and Meiyang, Aurelie, Charole, Jonathan, Alexandre, Benjamin, Julia, Dominique, Soraya, Ivan, Jerome, and Michael came............

Boris and Julia from Tianjing

From shanghai:

Jennifer came to hospital...Gewen spent one night with me in one room in hotel... Kafir spent the whole weekend with us while his wife is 7 month pregnancy in shanghai, fixed all the IT things for this blog! Sabastien flow and stayed for 6 hours in Beijing only to see us while his wife in her pregnancy in shanghai and also Clarise brought an CD that Erwan made with all friend's voice from shanghai

From Taiwan: Arnault and Geregory from Taiwan spent two days with us, trying to help with Wolly's job...

Tao Ping flow over only to see Xav from America before her wedding.....

I can not list all the names of friends that called....but I definitely will remember all the nice words you said to me:

Sebastien and Audrey:"dear frances, if you need anything, please let me know. also i could come to beijing, big big hugs to you all"....

Carole:"We're thinking a lot about both of you. please let us know if we can do something to help you."

Alex:" I have news of Xavier from many of our common friends. I hope you can manage and go through. "

Julien and Carole"We pray for you and the family. Again, should need help, do not hesitate...""let us know if you need us to stay with you or Xav's family, we can come anytime! carole"

Tom:"We are all behind Xavier and you. you can be sure of our deep support to you and his family.

Lin:" We saved a little homeless cat on the street today, we named him Xavier...we hope he can bring luck to Xav..."

Yves:" My thoughts are with you. I hope Xavier recovers soon..be strong...Let me know if there's anything I can do! take care!"

Arnaud:" I feel so sad...can I bring flowers to the hospital? if you need any help, please let me know..100000 of kisses frances, keep your strong spirit!!!"

David from Beihoo 9:" I do hope Xavier will get well soon!"

Jennifer:" We've orgnise a small CD of Xav's friend from SH for him to listen..Clarisse will bring to Beijing...I've talked with greg on Xav's business issue, he will tell u tonight how we can help.."

Peter:" I bought you the Sandwich you liked...eat! and keep strong!"

Greg:" hi frances, was thinking about you and Xav..just want to know how you are, waiting is not easy..big kiss."

Tibo:" hi, frances, i hope you are hanging on. I'm sorry to contact you so late. but i was so shocked that i went directly to hospital. I followed the news on a daily basis with. Xavier is one of my best friend in BJ and I know him for a long time. our mother was borned in the same city in Bordeaux. I want you to know you can call me if you need anything. For Xav, I know everything will be fine. Your friend Tibo. My best to you."

Xianghai Buddha Temple:"people who loves that being loved...people who respects that being respected, people who cares that gain friend..."

........... ..........

My favarite author PAULO COELHO wrote " The moment we begin to seek love, love begins to seek us. And to save us."

I have nothing to say but "Thank you all!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Xavier, I've always been behind you on the field, you as the defensor, me as the goalkeeper. I'm more than ever behind you right know. I've seen you fight hard on the peach, and never seen you abandoned. Keep on fighting, and come back to us soon, we miss you.

Anonymous said...

Xav,

2 weeks before your accident, we just had this nice dinner with our other football friends of SHA.

You were so alive and reminded us again all the positive energy you always had in & out of the pitch!!!

Life twists can occur so fast and unexpected ...

I think of you and with all the prays of your friends and your fighting spirit, I have the hope you will recover. And that you will be able soon to read all the friendship and love messages of this blog.

Love and hope,
David of Les Bleus Shanghai

Anonymous said...

I met Xav first time in Shanghai 2000, Gwen still has an analog picture of our meeting in "Le Bouchon". (You are free to upload it, no matter how embarrassing) Since then we kept contact all the time and he and Frances were my wedding guest in Shanghai. Xavier showed his superb acting talents on the stage playing me meeting my wife (in the subway).
Pan Jing, my wife, and I are sooo happy to receive good news on him!! I will be in Beijing from May 13-15 and if I don't disturb, would like to pay a short visit to good, young Xavier. When he is back in shape, I am looking forward to see him playing soccer with the little "outcome" of my marriage.
All our affection and feelings go to Frances and Xav's family. Xav! Keep on kicking!
Your friend Igor