Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bacchus Wines Shanghai!

Xav lived in Shanghai for many years...I know he has strong love of Shanghai...after the accident,we have been thinking if we are going to close the Shanghai business since Francois is going to leave....if yes, who is going to do it....first, thanks Xav's father and alex trusting me on the decision of continue.....then we have the young man Pierre Henry Laugier just from France who is brave enough to take this challenge...then we have friend Nicolas who offer us his empty office to use for free, then we have friend James who offer Pierre to stay in his apartment...then we have my friend Grace and Kafir send the wine list to their friends for indiviual orders.....theses all happen within two days......there will be a lot of difficulties in the future....it might be a failor.....anyway...Xav...I know it's what you want me to do...I tried my best.........Frances

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES Frances, you took the good decision. Youd did what Xav wants: develop 'his baby' (his business). We will be there to help, don't worry, so that when Xav wakes up he just has to put his feet under the table as if nothing happened ;-) (lucky him!!). Jenny