Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Gathering friends

Dear Xav,



It is about one month you are keeping us awake, worried and thinking about you all the time. The great news is that you are doing well, better and better and all of us are truly believing you will wake up soon and be back among us.

I met you 8 years ago while I also was not in the wine business. I am trying my best to help Frances, Olivier and Francois to keep your baby, Bacchus Wines, in good health when they need me.

When Frances was doing the first ceremony for you on April 5th, I was in Hangzhou with Seb, Audrey, Carole and Julien and Jerome and Langlang. Tao Ping was also there and we had dinner with a buddhist monk from Linyin temple. After Kafir called me from Beijing and told me about the ceremony, Tao Ping mentioned to the monk that that night was very special and important for you so he organized some prayers to be held at the temple. Strangely enough, a few of us didn't sleep well that night. Frances told me last week-end that a master of Yi Jing was trying to communicate with you. I am very sure you are feeling all of these activities around you.

Last week-end when I was in Beijing, I could already see the progress you have made. I think we were all very happy on Sunday to see you a little nervous, agitated due to our presence around. Emma was so excited by your positive reactions that she communicated her excitement to all of us, your parents, Frances, me and Wally. I am sure you were hearing us.

In this last month, I met some of your friends I didn't know ( Boris and Aurelie) and some I haven't been in contact with for a long time (Tao Ping, Alex, Christophe, Benjamin, Emma etc...). You have always been very good to gather people together so I believe it should happen again very soon with you among us.

A lot of love to you, Frances, Christine and Francois.

Gwen

No comments: