Sunday, April 6, 2008

Magic Power II


When people are too weak to change the world, we turn to God....I've got western education all the time, and I've never believe in anything before...this time, after I've done everything scientifically, I started ask myself what else I can do.....this spiritual effort started with Friends love first of course!

In the first three weeks, Many friends sent me SMS said they pray for Xav at home or in the Church.....the Beijng one, the Taiwan one and Shanghai.....my Taiwan friend Waiwai came to hospital to do a pray with me in front of the ICU...Benoit and his girlfriend, my friend zhou juan went to Lama Temple got two lucky bags for Xav.....

April 4 is the date for Chinese people to pray for their ancestors....Kafir's wife gave me the contact for a very power Yijing master...when I talked to her, she calculated according to the date of birth, she said this is not good year for him, but he is a very good guy, she will try best to help! It's dangerous, but we can try to do a ceremony that night and call him back...she said "let's see if he will wake up tomorrow..." I said to her it's impossible, course the doctor said it will take at least 3 month to half a year for him to wake up...she said "let's try"....this is Saturday, April 5.

I did the ceremony at 10:00pm...

In the afternoon of April 5, in order to make to ceremony more powerful, I took Francois and Christine to Lama Temple to pray...we got there at 5:00pm right before they are going to close the door....We tried to explain to the guard our story, the guard shut the big red door right in front our nose....when I just felt the whole world shut down to me, the door was opened again, the boss of the security allowed us to get in and burn three incense...he said "it's ok, do it quickly, anybody will have difficult time, I understand!" ....I kneel down on the ground, wept in front of the buddha, "Xav, don't you dare to leave us...”

The second day, Sunday, April 6, nothing happened.....the Hangzhou friend Taoping called me, said they (Gwen and other shanghai friends) went to Lingyin temple to pray for Xav...they talked to the chief Monk of the temple, the Monk rang the bell whole night for Xav....he also suggest us to buy some life animal to lease to gain some luck for Xav....then in the afternoon, Christine, Kafir and me went to the fish market and buy some fish and torto to release in the river....

today, April 7, he can open one eye.......

I don't believe in any religion yet...but I believe in Love...love can make miracle...

3 comments:

Juer said...

哇,很高兴听到好消息!小波加油!!!

拉娜伊 said...

好感动好感动~~
金牛姐姐辛苦~~
小波GG加油啊!!

Unknown said...

we believe in love, and we believe in friendship
xavier is a fighter with a lot of tolerance and love to share.
God will bless him

Fabrice D